Tiffany Beamer keeps it simple and people-focused.
Tiffany Beamer is a self-confessed introvert – more of a lover than a fighter. She was the youngest partner ever made at OLIN and now leads their Los Angeles studio. Tiffany learnt how to stand her ground firmly but politely and put her case calmly, gaining authority and respect.
Find out how she navigates boardrooms and construction sites as a young landscape architect and how her harshest design critic shaped her approach to communication.
- 2:12 The OLIN legacy
- 2:41 Bringing the whole team to meetings
- 5:18 How an introvert handles public speaking
- 8:04 The design crit you never forget
- 9:13 Leading with love, not fear.
- 11:06 Design jargon that makes you snort
- 13:10 What your audience really wants to hear
- 16:04 Standing up for an idea
- 18:00 Tips for women who mean business
- 22:01 What I wish I’d known starting out
Dig Beneath Design: Tiffany Beamer keeps it simple and people-focused.