Tim Ross would rather listen to a drunken wedding toast than a TED talk.
Tim Ross is a comedian and design nerd.
He’s leapt from the entertainment industry into the design world with a fresh perspective, dry humour and a love for mid-century Australian design. Tim knows how to keep it real, put you at ease and make any talk feel like you’ve known him forever.
Find out how to use memory and stories to communicate ideas plus Tim’s practical tips for public speaking, TV and radio.
#manaboutthehouse #themidcenturyproject #timrossoross
- 1:33 The life of a design nerd
- 5:14 Preparing for a talk
- 6:35 Finding stories in spaces
- 10:00 Connecting with people through memories
- 12:39 Placemaking gone wrong
- 14:36 The problem with TED talks
- 16:58 Impossible speaking gigs
- 18:10 What makes a great MC
- 19:38 Being yourself on TV
- 20:32 The absurdity of the teleconference
- 23:45 Learning from your mistakes
Dig Beneath Design: Tim Ross would rather listen to a drunken wedding toast than a TED talk.