Design communication consulting
Design and communication expertise - a powerful combination
As a designer, your strength and focus typically lies with ideas and visual communication. But there are times when you need a way with words:
Your meeting is full of warring factions – how do you get your idea on the table without getting slammed?
The boardroom table’s full of naysayers, how do you justify your idea?
Your client doesn’t have time to look at the drawings (“Just tell me what I’m paying for”).
A panel of industry experts is about to weigh in on your presentation.
Your manager wants a two-minute overview of the project on the way to the client meeting.
You’re about to walk into a room of angry stakeholders who think you don’t get their needs.
We’re design communication consultants. Our extensive experience in design and skill in communication and mentoring means we’re perfectly placed to empower designers to communicate ideas in a confident, clear and compelling way.
How a design communication consultant can help you.
- Come and give a talk to your team about design communication.
- Coach your staff in specific design communication skills.
- Create a set of design communication guidelines tailored to your office.
- Clarify the message in your presentation or pitch with professional feedback. Are you really getting your message across?
- Put power into your words by writing clearly and concisely.
- Advocate for yourself, your ideas, your company and your profession.
- Improve your verbal presentation style (while still feeling like you!)